T.H.E.M. – Your Single Source for Dry and Liquid Single-Serve Products in North America
Technical Help in Engineering & Marketing (T.H.E.M.) is a leading North American provider of flexible packaging solutions to many well-known consumer brands. Marketers and supply chain partners routinely turn to us for access to global technologies, resources, and emerging innovations in single-serve flexible packaging formats.
Working in conjunction with select machinery system and material manufacturers, T.H.E.M. offers a comprehensive array of packaging solutions for your brand, from initial concept development to full-scale national or global commercial production.
T.H.E.M. – The Flexible Packaging Authority
T.H.E.M. has long been recognized for commercializing Sanko Stick Packaging in North America. Stick packs are the ideal single-serve solution for consumers of all ages and a popular package option for Beverage brands, Snack items, Nutraceuticals, Supplements and Personal/Healthcare products. Our leadership, experience and support continues to advance the adoption by America’s leading brands into this convenient, portable packaging format.
Comprehensive Flexible Packaging Resources:
- Development and implementation of emerging global technologies and flexible packaging applications
- Global network of flexible packaging partners including consumer brand owners, supply chain partners and packaging innovators
- Dedicated Research & Development facility with capabilities from pilot production to full-scale commercial contract manufacturing in FDA-certified facilities
- Sanko Machinery & integrated system sales for stick pack, pouch and packette production
- American adaptation of machinery systems and materials to accommodate compliance, speed and regulatory requirements
- Small-to-large volume contract packaging of flexible stick packs, pouches and packettes
- Ongoing technical and engineering support on a 24/7 basis