Visit zipbox.net for more information
Overview of Zipbox®
Zipbox® is a revolutionary packaging innovation that combines the best features of traditional paperboard cartons with the convenience and functionality of zippered pouch packaging.
Zipbox® provides the perfect solution to the long-standing consumer need for easier package reclosure and maintaining product freshness after opening.
And…product manufacturers realize substantial production efficiencies (no inner liner), faster product fill times, and space efficiency, from pallet to retail shelves. Visit ZipBox.net to learn more.
For more information about Zipbox®, the packaging innovation that’s taking the world by storm, click on the links below:
- Innovative Zipbox® carton concept featured on the cover of the January edition of Packaging Digest
- New Cartoner Technology Enables CPGs to Perform Consumer and Shelf-Life Testing of Zipbox®
- Packaging Strategies 2010 Conference Coverage: Innovation Interests the Crowd as New Pouches Take Center Stage (PDF)
- Packaging Design – Meet the Better Box
- T.H.E.M. Announces Partnership with Zip-Pak to Support Global Commercialization of Zipbox® Packaging
- Folding Carton Industry, March/April 2010, Introducing the Zipbox®
- Iconoculture: It’s a Carton! It’s a Pouch! No, It’s Zipbox®
- Packaging Strategies: The Best of Both Worlds: New Zipbox® Food Package Merges a Folding Carton with a Resealable Pouch (PDF)
- Packaging World – Zipbox® brings change to cereal and more (VIDEO)
- Packaging World – Resealable zip-top carton
T.H.E.M. – ITW Zip-Pak Venture
T.H.E.M. has entered into an agreement with ITW Zip-Pak to market Zipbox® on a global basis and to work on further development of Zipbox® technology and machinery systems.