- Debut of Snapsil packages to North America.
- Introduction of The Packaging Innovation Gateway, a partnership between Mitsubishi Packaging Association and T.H.E.M., to further help North American consumer package goods companies access emerging Japanese packaging technologies.
- Contract packaging services are expanded to include production of stick packs, pouches and packettes, all in both powder and liquid formats
- Zipbox® launched in conjunction with ITW Zip-Pak®
2004 – 2008
- Validation of mass supply model
- New technology pipeline and commercialization methodologies emerge
1996 – 2003
- Technology transfers to North America market occur
- Sanko relationship established
- First technology transfer to Japan occurs
1973 – 1995
- Consulting & supply chain management
- Technical Help in Engineering and Marketing (T.H.E.M.) is founded as one of the first providers of innovative packaging solutions in the U.S.